To provide a fulfilling life for our people.
Through a partnership of our staff and the community we are committed to providing quality care whilst creating a welcoming and inclusive environment.
To provide continuous high-quality care and support to older people.
- Respect – We foster a culture of safety and empathy. We value, accept and embrace diversity.
- Integrity – We are trustworthy and honest in our dealings with people. We are transparent and accountable for our actions.
- Compassion – We put the person at the centre of everything we do. We ensure residents’ dignity and choice is respected.
- Excellence – We strive to provide high quality care and always improve our practice. We ensure our staff are qualified and trained well.
We provide residential care to the Deloraine community through our two permanent residential care facilities, Kanangra and Grenoch. Between both sites, we have 95 permanent residential care beds including some dedicated to respite care.
Our staff support an easy transition for older people moving into residential care for the first time by providing the care and services they need to maintain their best quality of life. Residents are encouraged to maintain their independence and have access to regular social and community-focused activities.
Our independent units provide a solution for retirees looking to downsize in a more manageable home, but still wish to maintain their independence.
We have 63 one to three-bedroom units in Deloraine & Westbury, across several sites including:
- Kanangra Gardens, Deloraine – 10 units
- Moriarty Gardens, Deloraine – 14 units
- St Marks Court, Deloraine – 29 units
- Westbury Gardens, Westbury – 10 units
Aged Care Deloraine was established in 2007 as a merger between St Marks Court and Grenoch Homes, bringing together two organisations which had been supported by the local community since their inception.
St Marks Court was established in 1968 including 29 one-bedroom independent units, while Grenoch was established in 1969 with 8 residents, having since expanded to 47 rooms in total.
Kanangra was opened in 1990 with 25 rooms and has since expanded to 48 rooms with several site upgrades over the years.
Let us show you around.
Are you interested in finding out more about our facilities?
Get in touch today to book a site tour of Kanangra, Grenoch, or one of our independent units. Our dedicated Admissions Officer will guide you around the facility and answer any questions you may have about the transition into aged care for you or your family member.Book a tour
Come & join us!
The decision to move into aged care can be a daunting one, but with the help of our team, it can be a seamless transition into a better life.
Get in touch today and one of the team can help you make the right choice for you or your loved one.